Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Life's Choices

There are so many things taken for granted
Life, Love and the ability for seeds to be planted
What would be the most important thing in your life
Your children, Your job, money or your wife
Time passes and people change
But to what degree....What range
I've thought about many things that I've done from time to time
Many that I will always remember and other's I won't claim as mines
I Fathered a child I wouldn't claim as my own
Now I'm sick...About to die...and the love from him has yet to be shown
My children are now grown and I've always stood by their side
How proud I am of them, I have never tried to hide
We've tried to concieve time and time again
The hardest part of waiting is not knowing when
Money can't buy Love and everyone knows that's true
Just think about the when and where and you'll be able to find your who
Taking things for granted should not be a priority
Love yourself, Enjoy your Life... Love God's Creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment