Tuesday, November 10, 2009

True Story???

The way you make me feel can not be explained
Laughter and love without any pain
Your smile is contagious and I'm loving how you make me feel
No more pain and heartache...I am beginning to heal
We go out to dinner and hang out at home
You promised me that I would never be left alone
The relationship has changed and things are getting better
I'm glad I didn't have to leave you that "Dear John" letter
We laugh and joke and play around all the time
I truly believe our relationship will be fine
If not I'm glad to have those memories to take with me where ever I go
With no hard feelings, just situations to help me grow
Our love is so strong that it can never be broken
DREAMS are cruel....To good to be TRUE and at that very moment
I was AWOKEN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment