Tuesday, November 10, 2009

What If?

What if Life was different?
With everything being consistent
No Sorrow no Pain
No one besides yourself to blame
What if happiness last forever?
Loved ones stayed around and everything just got better
Love and laughter
Your heart beating faster
What if heartache didn't exist?
What a thought? What a twist?
Understanding the logic of pain and separation
There must be something wrong with the communication
What if we could go back in time?
Would I be a thought, would I cross your mind?
Missing someone you never knew
How would that work? What would you do?
What if I could feel that unconditional Love again?
Would I ever let it go? What type of message will I send?
What if Pleasing everyone was your top priority?
Would you ever wonder what number on there's would you be?
What if you thought you were the one to blame?
Missing out on life, feeling nothing but shame
Annoyance, Frustration and depression is what I feel
What if things don't get better? How will I heal?
This has to end one way or another
How would you cope with the loss of your Mother??

No comments:

Post a Comment