Friday, May 27, 2011

Share My Heaven

Destiny brought us together, Faith kept you here
With you by my side, I live without fear
What's it gonna take for you to share my space
Patience is key, My time I will not waste
A fairy tales end is what we wish for
To be with someone we Love, Cherish and Adore
To Share My Heaven doesn't require alot for me
It just needs to be someone worth my Eternity
Let's put our minds together and create the perfect unknown
Our final destination that could never be cloned
With rain, perfect music and let's not forget sunshine
Blue skies and purple flowers with beautiful weather all the time
A river that runs deep with all types of fish
And change to throw in the well so everyday you'll get your wish
Come Share My Heaven........ I would Love you to see
Come Share My Heaven for all Eternity!

No comments:

Post a Comment